Field application engineers are involved in provision tech support to technological companies with relevant on field job. They have to travel to different locations, collaborate with technical engineers for design and development of the leading edge designs and products, and acquiring the product agreement.
Field application engineers have to work with manufacturer’s representatives, regional managers and customers for successful sales conversion. This also includes the pre-sales activities, where candidate has to assist in formulating the product as per the customer’s needs, and accelerate the sales procedure accordingly. Also, candidates has to design the training material involved in the technical field training, and assist in provision of field training to the sales team.
- Assisting in the company products management and other details of sales and service requests for providing same to the customers for technical support.
- Analyze problems of technology in installed application systems, checking its technical resolution and working condition, and fixing it if need be.
- synergy with sales team, engineers, and product managers for obtaining accurate information of application usage, operations and product management
client is a US-listed Global Leading Automated Test Equipment (ATE), they supply their state-of-the-art test tools to other market leaders in the globe on electronics manufacturing and light industrial customers to better quality and increase manufacturing efficiency.
- Provides first line onsite application support / consultation to
- Develops characterization and production test programs to solve
customers’ test or network problems;
- Collection of data and performs analysis on test issues
- Works with customers to understand and improve test processes
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in IC component testing and test development preferred
- Devices knowledge on RF/Broadband
EA License : 11C4792 | EA Registration : R1656654