COMPANY BRIEF PROFILE
RSRS is one of Canada’s largest repository of patient medical records. With 20 years in operation, we continue to grow and now require 3 additional Patient Service Representatives. We hope to fill these positions immediately with the right candidates.
The role of the PSR is to assist patients with the transfer and receipt of their personal medical records. In this role, you must demonstrate an excellent phone manner, be a great listener, have experience with customer service in a professional setting and familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office, You must also have an excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written). There is an element of “warm” sales involved but only to qualified leads. There is no “hard selling” here. If you believe that an informed patient is a smart patient then you’re half way there.RSRS is an equal opportunity employer. We pay a fair wage and offer training, a very friendly working environment, health benefits and a chance to grow with us.
Please provide your resume with a brief cover letter describing why you think this position is right for you.
Expected Start Date:
$15.00-$18.00 per hour
8 hour shift Monday to Friday
- Extended health care
- Sales : 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Other duties as requested
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should click apply buttton below to apply:
Note: Multiple applications will result in disqualification.